Saturday, January 8, 2011

Launch Day

3:30 a.m.

Sleep is not an option right now. I guess this is the official launch of my photography business. I got back into photography in July 2010 after reading a review of the Canon 7D on VideoCoPilot.net, so I purchased it and a 50mm f1.4 lens. .....$11,000 of lenses and gear later, and while waiting for my Canon 5D MKII which is being shipped from Amazon as I write this, here goes something.



I shot my first wedding in October 2010 and really really enjoyed the pressure, the emotion, the have-to-nail-this excitement, so this is my main push for now. I am spending hours of my free time adding to my knowledge of photography from some incredible pros on the net, Michael Andrew, Jasmine Star, Jeremy Cowart, Chase Jarvis, just to name a few...

I have a bridal show to prepare for this week, so I must get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment